A sea shell beautifully surrounds a prehistoric shark tooth necklace with two white pearls by Tom Szabo. This Ocean Sands necklace is new to the line of jewelry by tom-szabo.com. Here are the details:
- Prehistoric shark tooth weighting 1.1 grams
- Tooth measures 13/16 inch long
- Wrapped using silver plated 20 ga. round wire
- Two 4mm diameter X 8mm long cultured grade C pearls
- 1-3/4 inch Pecten sea shell with center cut out and purple accent coloring
- 18 inch long 2.2 mm silver plated chain with clasp.
Typical of tom-szabo.com jewelry, the shark tooth and shell have been recovered while scuba diving and the set is hand made by the artist. This prehistoric tooth dates back to the Miocene and Pliocene eras, 2.5 to 26 million years ago. This is a piece of archeological history!
To learn more about jewelry by artist Tom Szabo, please visit the studio web site www.tom-szabo.com. Consider purchasing Ocean Sands jewelry? Contact Tom Szabo for more information and purchase by:
Phone: 440-354-2535 (OFF) or 440-725-6504 (CELL)